Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year from K-Dub

I'm back in Kitchener-Waterloo, and here to finish up the Lawrence Project movie over the next two months. Sharmeen is working out on Vancouver Island, so it's just Mum, Dad, and I working on the project here.

At the moment, I'm just finishing up a short xmas video for the family back in South Africa. I've been a bit remiss in keeping in touch, and I am hoping this will help set things right. Most of the footage is of my little niece Jayanti, who is the latest addition to the family. Michele is also 7 months pregnant, so we'll have a new addition soon.

There is a lot of video to go through, and I've gotten Dad to agree to sit and watch the raw footage with me, which I think will be a big help.

Happy New Year everybody!

No comments: