Friday, May 18, 2007

News from Home

I tried calling my Dad this afternoon (morning back in Canada) and I was unable to reach him. So I tried again, and then again. And then I started to worry. Anyway, I just got an email from my brother-in-law, Vijay, saying that Dad was taken to the hospital today. It doesn't sound too bad: just a urinary tract infection. Thanks to Mona for taking him to the hospital, and Michele for checking up on him (during her drive back to BC from the Moab desert), and thanks also to Vijay for letting us know what was going on. I'll try calling later tonight to Grand River Hospital in KW to see how he's doing. Dad was scheduled to fly tomorrow to BC, and I'm not sure how this is going to impact his travel plans.

1 comment:

Ken Raj Leslie said...

I am happy to report that my dad is doing okay. My sister Christina will be coming up to take care of him for a few days on Wednesday. She's scheduled to put him on the plane to BC on Saturday, with Michele meeting him in Vancouver. This way, Dad will get a few weeks in Pemberton. I am looking forward to visiting him there.